Thread: Connection of Ipod Touch in Skoda Fabia SE (2012)

Post Thanks / Like

Connection of Ipod Touch in Skoda Fabia SE (2012)

Could someone please advice me exactly how I can connect my Ipod touch in my recently pruchased Skoda Fabia SE. I noticed the Aux point by the handbrake but do not have a clue how I can connect this to the Ipod?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacs2980 View Post
    Could someone please advice me exactly how I can connect my Ipod touch in my recently pruchased Skoda Fabia SE. I noticed the Aux point by the handbrake but do not have a clue how I can connect this to the Ipod?
    Hi, I think you need a connection with two identical connectors (male) as used for your head phones on the iPod?. I have just switched to an 08 Fabia (after having had access to a Polo with a lightning connector for the ipod/iphone and am waiting for a bluetooth connection to use in my Fabia. In the meantime I am using a cable that has the two 3.5mm connectors. That plays the music from my iphone/ipod into the car stereo.

Post Thanks / Like
    The original post was made two and a quarter years ago, the OP may have sold the car by now.
    Hampshire and Berkshire 4x4 response "Classic" Aqua Blue 140 BHP Elegance 4x4, Park assist,RRP,Spare Wheel.