Thread: Superb 2.0 TSI 4x4 (206 kW) - Škoda's fastest production car !

Post Thanks / Like

Superb 2.0 TSI 4x4 (206 kW) - Škoda's fastest production car !

So with the following who has one... and what are they like ?

The Škoda Superb 2.0 TSI 4x4 206 kW is currently Škoda's fastest production car, with a top speed 250 km/h and acceleration of 0–100 km/h in 5.8 seconds.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Our order is in for the 280ps Superb estate in Sportline spec. Have test driven one which was fantastic. We are trading up from a 2011 3.6 litre V6 estate which I will sorely miss but it is the wife's car and she wants all latest gadgets. I will miss the V6 burble. Any offers for the old V6 would be welcomed.

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe Chris Evans has just bought exactly the same car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Evening All. For the first (and probably last) time in my life, I ordered a new car. Got the 280 4x4 LK estate in April. Grrreat car. Very fast and comfy. If anyone has any questions, I'm happy to answer.
    I've got a few questions about some of the (frankly unnecessary) gubbins I ordered which I'll also ask elsewhere:
    1. Heated steering wheel. Anyone know how it works. The manual (paper and on-line) describes a completely different menu system and I can't find it anywhere. Beginning to suspect it's not been plugged in or even there even though I ordered it.
    2. Anyone know if it's possible to have the key running the electrically adjustable seat setting? I'm sure I read it was possible somewhere but can't figure it out.
    3. Automatic boot opening. Cant get the flippin thing to work. Have succeeded in standing at the back of the car swinging my foot around under the bumper looking like a right plonker.
    4. Safety Problem with the lane assist and ACC. When slowing down, the engine switches off and the steering locks up momentarily before stopping. I'm wise to it now but just wondering if anyone else has spotted this. I first noticed the danger of it as I was slowing down to dead slow to make a tricky manoeuvre. It was VERY unhelpful. The fix requires a software update, but wanted to see if other have experienced similar before I kick up a fuss with Skoda.