Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: VW cheat "fix" yes or no?????

Post Thanks / Like
    By sheer coincidence my letter from skoda (regarding so called fix) hit my doorstep this week,if memory serves that's more than 18 months since this fiasco came to light,as I said on first post this ain't getting done. One of my colleagues is insistent that I MUST get it done as if I don't have the certificate then it can have repercussions??,

Post Thanks / Like
    Not a legal requirement, not part of the MOT, your colleague does not own a VAG car does he, otherwise he would not be talking out of the wrong end of his body.
    Hampshire and Berkshire 4x4 response "Classic" Aqua Blue 140 BHP Elegance 4x4, Park assist,RRP,Spare Wheel.

3. Thanks Crasher thanked for this post
    Likes Crasher liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
    if I don't have the certificate then it can have repercussions??,
    Not it won't and IF it does in the future, the modification can still be done.

Post Thanks / Like
    A while ago I contacted RIP off Britain about this subject and received this response today, the Forum they refer to IS NOT this one.

Hi Derek,

Hope you are well – I am getting in touch from the Rip Off Britain production team following the email you sent to us on Friday, 3rd February regarding the VW emissions scandal.

We are currently looking at doing a piece about the issues people are having following having their VAG var fixed and given your background as a moderator I would like to talk to your further about your experiences on the issue.

Would you be able to give me a call on XXXXXXXX or drop me an email with a convenient time and I can call you.

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Best,

Tim
    Hampshire and Berkshire 4x4 response "Classic" Aqua Blue 140 BHP Elegance 4x4, Park assist,RRP,Spare Wheel.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234