Thread: Forum sticking

Post Thanks / Like

Forum sticking

I use windows 10 and internet explorer 11 both up to date. Very often whilst typing a reply the page stutters or locks. This produces either a line of mss plelld words or total gibberish. It hs actually hapeed during this post and I ve not orrected it s that you can see what I mean. Does this happen to anyone else?
    Hampshire and Berkshire 4x4 response "Classic" Aqua Blue 140 BHP Elegance 4x4, Park assist,RRP,Spare Wheel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not for me but I will look into it... keep me posted. thanks...

Post Thanks / Like
    I use IE11 and it works ok on all forum. Do you have the spell check turned on?

I couldn't access this site and http://www.volkswagenforum.co.uk/forum.php yesterday just the same as back in January for a week
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue, Flat Tyre Indicator, Service Plan, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't access the site either yesterday, the server was shown as not available.
    Hampshire and Berkshire 4x4 response "Classic" Aqua Blue 140 BHP Elegance 4x4, Park assist,RRP,Spare Wheel.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a thread on the other forum. http://www.volkswagenforum.co.uk/sho...3915#post93915
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue, Flat Tyre Indicator, Service Plan, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do have the spell check turned on, this is the only place where I have the stuttering problems, it just locks up and I have to wait for it to free up.

The VW orm look identical to this one.stuttering again!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have logged into forum as it clearly says welcome tornado,I then type an answer to a thread or in recent days started a thread about superb window regulators failing,after finishing it and hitting post it then says "you are not logged in",I then check and i am logged in but all my typed thread is lost (I had to retype it tonight) grrrrr,p.s I am using ios

Post Thanks / Like
    The site keeps stuttering, so much so I am thinking of leaving the forum as it drives me mad. This is the only place it happens.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hood View Post
    The site keeps stuttering, so much so I am thinking of leaving the forum as it drives me mad. This is the only place it happens.
    i dont seem to have any problems with the site at all?