Thread: Octavia 2.0 CR TDI Combi 4x4 2010 Worksop manual and service schedules

Post Thanks / Like

Octavia 2.0 CR TDI Combi 4x4 2010 Worksop manual and service schedules

Hi Folks,

I am a Brit moved to NZ 10years back and we are limited as to what is available aftermarket info wise over here, because the market is small, and European car market is quite limited, also getting something with a manual box is rare as hens teeth, so i was made up to get hold of this mk2 Octavia, 2010 with about 156K km on board, which is a great car for our rural region.

The first thing i have always sourced when getting a new car has been a workshop manual, I am used to Haynes, and see an available Octavia 2 book over here, which covers the Diesel engines, but not the 4x4 ?? does anyone know if there is a more relevant manual, or can anyone point me to a genuine PDF version available online ?? your advice would be appreciated, the IUK market is massive for Skoda compared with here, but i am SOOOO glad i have this car, it is truly one of the most enjoyable vehicles to drive in our environment.

thanks in anticipation

:-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I have always done the same as you as regards manuals. I have been unable to find a manual for my Yeti. I bought a copy of the Haynes Octavia manual for items that overlap both vehicles, but the standard of Haynes is not what it used to be. They are now made with poor quality paper and the picture leave much to be desired, the content also seems dumbed down. Have you had a look on eBay for a copy of Elsa win? Not the best thing in the world but better than nothing.
    Hampshire and Berkshire 4x4 response "Classic" Aqua Blue 140 BHP Elegance 4x4, Park assist,RRP,Spare Wheel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Thanks for that reply the Hood, ;-) I have purchased from ebay on a down load and it is proving a struggle to open the .rar file on my MAC i have got unpacker utilities and tried download from Safari and firefox, and also the option of opening in VM package, but so far no luck will keep you informed as things progress . . . :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    ErWin is evil to get working

Post Thanks / Like
    Elsawin used to work directly in Windows 7, but I think is not compatible with Win 10 hence the VM ware.
    Hampshire and Berkshire 4x4 response "Classic" Aqua Blue 140 BHP Elegance 4x4, Park assist,RRP,Spare Wheel.