Thread: hello newbie here

Post Thanks / Like

hello newbie here

hi just bought a 2013 skoda fabia monte carlo for my wife 1.2 tsi , had a diesel golf before this and had tons of dpf woes , petrol is the future lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Did your Golf have the so called emissions "fix"? Some owners are having it reversed by remap firms.
    Hampshire and Berkshire 4x4 response "Classic" Aqua Blue 140 BHP Elegance 4x4, Park assist,RRP,Spare Wheel.

Post Thanks / Like
    The guy before me had the nox update done then the egr packed up on him .so he took it for a £300 remap .and hot the egr deleted.
    So after the nox it would have been under vw warrenty .but not after he remapped it .
    I bought it unknowing this . I had the map took off back to 105 bhp but it needed the egr fixing really for the dpf to work properly.
    Was going to cost me 800 to fix ...no way .

Post Thanks / Like
    There are some firms who revert it to a mirror image of the software before the EA189 update. That costs considerably less. The fix also causes the injectors to fail.
    Hampshire and Berkshire 4x4 response "Classic" Aqua Blue 140 BHP Elegance 4x4, Park assist,RRP,Spare Wheel.

Post Thanks / Like
    any idea of the firms that do this , my tiguan has had the nox done and i want that reverting back

Post Thanks / Like
    I know of some Yeti owners that have used this firm http://www.unit18.co.uk/

It costs around £50, it is not a remap as such they restore it to its original state.