Thread: New with lots of questions

Post Thanks / Like

New with lots of questions

Hi Guys and thanks you for allowing me to join your Superb site.

I have just bought a 2005 Superb 2.5 TDi, Limit 100 Auto and would like a little help with a few niggles:

1/ Bulb Warning light comes on at first, but I have checked all bulbs and seem all good and bright. Even checked puddles, boot etc but no joy.

2/ When I turn on ignition, I get six chimes ??? (Sorted, thanks to guys on ere )

3/ When I got it, I gave it a full service a few weeks ago, but now has started to come up with "800 to service" (Sorted, thanks to guys on ere )

4/ Parking mirror (Left) does not dip. When I first got it, it went up, not down, so followed manual, and now does not dip at all.

5/ What is the key hole for in drivers door, is it to turn off/on fuel cap/boot release. (Sorted, thanks to guys on ere )

6/ And finally probably the biggest. When selecting reverse, it stays in reverse the drops out after about 3/4 seconds. Into neutral and back into reverse the same ???

Sorry for a lot of questions, but have done it this way rather than take up lots of posts in forums.

Thanks in advance for any help given.

Kev
    Last edited by Stagecoach; 12-07-16 at 04:20.

Post Thanks / Like
    After a quote of about £1200 + VAT, I am going to try this stuff first. Nothing to lose I suppose ???
    Attached Images Attached Images