Thread: Greetings

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Greetings

Hi
    Purchased my first Skoda yesterday, a 1.5 petrol SEL Karoq. Unfortunately have to wait until late March before I can drive it around sunny Cornwall.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sharks, I hope time does not drag too much for you, at least the wait is less than it was for the Yeti, I waited five and a half months for mine. Did you order many extras?
    Hampshire and Berkshire 4x4 response "Classic" Aqua Blue 140 BHP Elegance 4x4, Park assist,RRP,Spare Wheel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hood View Post
    Hi Sharks, I hope time does not drag too much for you, at least the wait is less than it was for the Yeti, I waited five and a half months for mine. Did you order many extras?
    Thanks for the greeting. The Karoq as well as a great car to drive comes loaded with what we would always previously paid extra for, the mid range SE L is no exception and comes with great spec. I did opt for a steel space saver and leather upholstery as a birthday treat as extras but most others things are in the price. The test drive was a surprise though, they give me the keys and said “ see you in a couple of hours” didn’t expect that. It obviously worked, as I’m now a proud owner of a Skoda.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is also my first Skoda, and I was also impressed with the laid back attitude of the salesman, however I ended up buying online. But there is a serious inconsistency when it comes to the service departments. Some are good others awful, it is worth trying more than one if possible.
    Hampshire and Berkshire 4x4 response "Classic" Aqua Blue 140 BHP Elegance 4x4, Park assist,RRP,Spare Wheel.