Thread: Skoda Superb 2017- ACC

Post Thanks / Like

Skoda Superb 2017- ACC

Hi. I own a 2017 Superb 2.0 TDI DSG estate. A few weeks after purchasing it the adaptive cruise control amber warning light came on the dashboard, and won't reset. The dealer said it requires re-calibrating which is not covered by warranty and costs £240. Has anyone experienced the same problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you buy a car from a dealer he is legally responsible for any fault present or developing at the time of sale for a period of six months. This is written in law as your consumer rights. Go back to him a tell him and if he still refuses tell him you are going to seek legal advice or are going to take him through the small claims court. If you have a local Citizens Advice they will confirm this, you could also phone trading standards. Unless you bought "as seen" or privately he has no wriggle room for exclusions.
    Hampshire and Berkshire 4x4 response "Classic" Aqua Blue 140 BHP Elegance 4x4, Park assist,RRP,Spare Wheel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi sorry for the late reply I have only just noticed your response. I will email the dealer so I have trail of communication. Thanks for your advice. I will keep you updated.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had to contact the dealer again and ask them for an update, a few days later Skoda contacted me and agreed to rectify the fault. All good. Thanks for your help.