Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diagnostic tools

Post Thanks / Like
    I assume you used the free version with a short full function trial period, in which case at least it did what you wanted.
    Hampshire and Berkshire 4x4 response "Classic" Aqua Blue 140 BHP Elegance 4x4, Park assist,RRP,Spare Wheel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hood View Post
    I assume you used the free version with a short full function trial period, in which case at least it did what you wanted.
    No, they seem to have done away with the free period, you get 1 month free if you pay for the 1 year option, making it into 13 months for £33.91 but I can cancel it within the first 20 days and then the free month continuous to the end of the month. That said, though, once the trail period, or the subscription expires, the unit I believe ceases the ability to do anything then apart from read a code, regardless of what it is, you will not be able to alter anything until you register for the full pro version.

The original error code for the airbag was eventually reset using the very cheap Vgate device from Amazon, but as I mentioned, it would only allow access to 2 of the 4 menus and even the error code that I checked and it was the airbag code, was not even listed in the manual. Now I have to decide if its worth while leaving the 13 months to run their course or cancel and then I'll just have the unit to read errors and buy a days access as and when needed at around £10 a day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12