Thread: Loss of presure detected.

Post Thanks / Like

Loss of presure detected.

I have a Rapid spaceback 1.4tdi 2016, a few days ago I noticed a yellow tyre warning sign appear on my rev counter dial, which indicates a tyre loosing presure. i checked up and found two tyres a couple of psi down, which I rectified, now all pressures the same, this tyre indicater is still there. Now on the screen between the rev counter and speedometer, on the small screen it says; Loss of presure detected.
    Can anyone suggest how to get rid of these warning signs, withut having to visit my local Skoda agent.
    Cheers
    Thelmalan.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have tpms but from memory have you tried setting the pressures, then pressing and holding the button until it beeps or bongs.
    Hampshire and Berkshire 4x4 response "Classic" Aqua Blue 140 BHP Elegance 4x4, Park assist,RRP,Spare Wheel.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Hood View Post
    I don't have tpms but from memory have you tried setting the pressures, then pressing and holding the button until it beeps or bongs.
    Thanks a lot, you were on the ball when you last advised me about trying "Spare parts4less" lets hope it works this time. Cheers
    Thelmalan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelmalan View Post
    Thanks a lot, you were on the ball when you last advised me about trying "Spare parts4less" lets hope it works this time. Cheers
    Thelmalan.
    Just tried your suggestion, your were bang on, all systems back to normal, again, thanks a lot.
    Thelmalan

Post Thanks / Like

Hi ' The Hood'
    Just tried your suggestion and you were bang on, all system back to normal.
    Thanks a lot.Thelmalan.