Blown fuse !!

harry37

Reaction score
I have a skoda fabia 2! [2014 deisel] fitted with a Skoda tow-bar. When fitting a new 13pin plug It sparked and I lost Pin 9 - noted as permanent 12v +. I have searched diagrams of the fuse box and can find no fuse labeled. I would be very grateful if someone could direct me to the right fuse
harry

Crasher

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The wiring diagram for the tow prep is blank on my system, if it is the same as a Polo 6R then pin 9 goes to the control unit and this receives 3 power feeds from fuses 34, 38 and 39 according to the diagram but not the installation list! These fuses are also fused but that's a chunky 110A Mega fuse and you would lose lots of other functions. I think you will have to pay 7 Euro and download the info from erWin Skoda

harry37

Reaction score
The wiring diagram for the tow prep is blank on my system, if it is the same as a Polo 6R then pin 9 goes to the control unit and this receives 3 power feeds from fuses 34, 38 and 39 according to the diagram but not the installation list! These fuses are also fused but that's a chunky 110A Mega fuse and you would lose lots of other functions. I think you will have to pay 7 Euro and download the info from erWin Skoda
thank you Crasher....I have tried to register with ERWIN Skoda but it doesn't recognize 'United Kingdom' as a country !!