TDI Timing Belt app

Keithuk

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Many years ago I made a Timing Belts app app for work with 410 pictures and all the data for changing a timing belt for 39 manufacturers and their 500 models.

I've now made one that covers 302 VAG TDI and diesel models. There are 27 Skoda models.

If you think this app is useful please click the Like link.

TDITiming-Belts.jpg

Over the years I've made PDF files from ElsaWin of the newer TDI-CR engines I haven't had time to add these to the app.

Attachments

• TDI_Timing_Belts.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Pierssy

Reaction score
Hi, I would love to take a look at your app but I can't find a download link, any chance of a link to it? I realise this post is a few years old now but my motor is 2004 .
All the best

The Hood

Reaction score
I have not tried the link as I do not want to download the app, there is an address in the text file attached above.

fokker

Reaction score
Hi,
The app. is not there (The file you are trying to download is no longer available.) Mega reply., can you help pls.
Thanks.

Keithuk

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi,
The app. is not there (The file you are trying to download is no longer available.) Mega reply., can you help pls.
Thanks.

Mega is being a pain I in the backside if I login the site a massage says I need to update my IE 11 which updated. Firefox works ok.

Which web browsers do you use?

RhodesGhost

Reaction score
Mega is being a pain I in the backside if I login the site a massage says I need to update my IE 11 which updated. Firefox works ok.

Which web browsers do you use?
Keith, I am really keen to have a look at the app. I am using Firefox but MEGA still shows that the file I am looking for is unavailable. Is there anywhere else I could or should look. Thanks in advance. Ben (RhodesGhost) .