water in footwell

biggles57

Reaction score
hi everyone,this morning got into my superb estate 2015 and noticed floor mat was soaking and floor was very wet,only on one side there was a bit of rain last night but nothing serious,i park on a steepish driveway facing downwards,any ideas,after some chat with brother i have panoramic sunroof on car and he says it could be drains blocked,are they easy to unblock.

Last edited:

Crasher

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes they do block and need to be blown out with compressed air BUT also the drain tubes down the A pillars can come off. I would not have one of those panoramic roofs if it was free.

biggles57

Reaction score
hi everyone,this morning got into my superb estate 2015 and noticed floor mat was soaking and floor was very wet,only on one side there was a bit of rain last night but nothing serious,i park on a steepish driveway facing downwards,any ideas,after some chat with brother i have panoramic sunroof on car and he says it could be drains blocked,are they easy to unblock.
thanks for that ,came with the car when i bought it,thought it was a good extra but your right ,waste of space ,youtube has given me some answers so will try them.